MyPostcard turns 5 years old which means we get to enjoy postcards! (…Okay, you’re right, everyday is postcard day.) To celebrate, we have created an exciting quiz that determines how into writing postcards you are and what kind of postcard writer you are.
After you have fun completing this quiz, send your next postcard! The postcard celebration options are endless – travel, birthdays, holidays…
Let the quiz begin.
When do you send postcards?
- On holidays: Easter, Christmas, Valentine’s day
- Every vacation, gotta show off your travel pictures
- Only on birthdays
- I never stop
- I don’t send any
Do you like sending or receiving postcards more?
Your reaction when you find a postcard in your postbox…
What motif do your postcards have?
- A funny, stupid selfie of yourself
- You buy standard, boring, tourist shop postcards
- You’re an artist: you create a collage of beautiful vacation snapshots
- A family photo with everyone in accessories
- Always flowers. You. like. flowers. You love to send pictures of flower bouquets
What is your handwriting like?
- Beautiful calligraphy
- Nothing fancy but readable
- Couldn’t describe it as handwriting
- I use stickers and drawings, otherwise the recipient can’t read anything
Is it fun to send postcards?
Who do you send postcards to?
- Pen pals
- No one 🙁
- Your partner
While traveling, when do you write your postcards?
- Always on the last day of my vacation…ooops!
- Always on the first days because, otherwise I forget
- I start writing but I never finish and send it, which gets me into trouble with friends and family
- I plan an afternoon to write some postcards and to send them
What kind of message do you write?
- Something short – The food is good. The weather is alright, too. The hotel could be better.
- Something shorter – Many greetings from XYZ.
- Everybody gets an individual description of what’s going on
- They are too long for one side of the postcard. You always need more space – in the front of the postcard for example. Otherwise, your handwriting gets smaller and smaller and smaller…
- You always use words or phrases of the country you are visiting. Pretty creative.
Add all your points
The Party Pooper (20-40 points)
You do not understand the postcard hype (yet)? Why send a greeting card when you can send holiday greetings via Whatsapp? Don’t worry, we’ve got our reasons! And they are good…
No matter what prevented you from sending nice holiday greetings, we from MyPostcard have a really simple solution for you, so you don’t even have to get out of the pool to get a real postcard. It’s super easy: Just upload your best snapshot, add your individual text (no, it doesn’t have to be a super long message, if you don’t feel like it) aaaand click! In the blink of an eye, your card will be sent to the recipient and you will make this person really happy! (Or jealous).
Those who stayed at home will regret they didn’t join you, when they find your postcard in their mailbox – with a photo from the pool, from the hotel bar, out of the coach, from a mountain peak or the desert .. whatever you do, wherever you are, you can send the most beautiful holiday moments with us!
The Casual Observer (40-60 points)
You do not feel passionately towards postcards one way or the other. Generally speaking, you enjoy cards but don’t seek them out. You send the occasional postcard but only if you happen to take a fantastic picture and want to preserve the moment. Or you feel inspired. YEAH!
Sometimes you wish that you would make your post a little more creative, but somehow you lack the knack, the patience or the idea? Don’t worry, we can help you, so your holiday post won’t end up in a hidden box, where nobody can see it. In the MyPostcard app, you can not just upload multiple images at once to create a collage. You also have the option of playing with the font size and shape and adding frames. That way you can upgrade your postcards in just a second and impress the recipients!
The Die-hard Fan (60-80 points)
You love postcards!!! And, who wouldn’t? You keep your eyes pealed for any occasion to send someone a card. Cards provide thrill. Who couldn’t love something that brings universal joy?
You are so happy that you can make your loved ones smile! Pssst by the way: your friends and family already expect the next greeting card, right?
Have you already tried these special MyPostcard products: XXL postcards, greeting cards, photo prints and the variety of cool, funky, quirky or beautiful postcard designs in our design shop? Check them out and make your postcard stand out even more next time!